Monday, April 26, 2010
The Journey
It has been another unsuccessful year, but we are hopeful that this summer we will be pregnant. A lot has happened over the year. I had surgery in September to remove some of the eggs that were in my ovary. The surgery was a success, but proved to be unsuccessful in our journey to become pregnant. The doctors in Grand Rapids have been unable to get just one egg to grow to maturity, making it challenging to get pregnant. They were concerned about multiple birth pregnancies and encouraged use to cancel the cycle in January. Tony and I were not interested in giving up and thought the risk was worth it. A little over a month later, we learned we were pregnant, only to lose the baby a couple days after finding out. I am beyond excited to be pregnant again, but I am going to need to start saving... in the two days I was pregnant I think I spent $100... shh.. don't tell Tony! We are now waiting (not so) patiently for this summer to have IVF. We are planning on going in during the month of July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment