Wednesday, July 1, 2009
The Start
On Monday, June 29 the journey to create a baby took a serious turn. It is time to get serious about getting pregnant. We have been trying unsuccessfully for a year to get pregnant using clomid. We have finally been referred to the fertility specialist in Grand Rapids. We spoke with Dr. Young on Monday to set up a treatment plan. I am excited about the possibilities that are to come. The plan includes giving myself injections. I will be going to the doctor for a procedure to make sure there is not blockage in any of the areas. It should be pretty simple, but I hear that it can be painful. I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), so that is why we have been having trouble. There is increased possibility for multiples which is very exciting-- I would LOVE twins, but I am a little uneasy about triplets. Anything will be a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment